Professional, confidential counseling and coaching to help you deal with everyday life challenges and be your personal best.
24/7 Crisis assistance ~ help when you need it most.
How Can EAP Counseling Help You? Because there are times when you need more help than a friend or loved one can give, your company provided EAP benefit provides you, and possibly members of your household, access to licensed professional counseling services to help you resolve the issues that may be affecting your well-being and/or job performance. An EAP counselor can assist you with:
- Identifying and clarifying a problem - Developing a plan of action
- Handling a crisis by sorting out your options
- Resolve more complex issues by providing guidance to additional resources
There is no enrollment process and you may use the EAP services regardless of the medical coverage option you select. The EAP is provided at no cost to eligible employees, and in many cases, household family members.
Harbor EAP professionals are experienced in helping people maintain wellness, manage stress, and work through a variety of issues such as depression, grief, trauma, substance abuse, child development and behavior, parenting, relationships and communication, job performance, care-giving concerns, financial difficulties, and many other life balance issues.
How Can EAP Coaching Help You? Coaching provides one with a sounding board and some accountability for working on specific goals, goals which you devise and find yourself mastering. Examples of goals may include, but not be limited to the following:
- Adjusting to parenting for new parents
- Examining what may be holding you back from a promotion
- Improving parenting skills
- Improving communication skills
- Improving social networking skills
- Motivation / Goal Attainment
- Creating time and space in your life for YOU
In person or Telephonic sessions, by appointment: 419.475.5338 or 800.422.5338