CCBHC Care Model is a national integrated care model that covers nine core services with the primary purpose to enhance access to care and increase patients' quality of care.
For 24/7 Crisis Care dial 9-8-8 to reach the Suicide and Crisis Lifeline or call the Crisis Care Helpline at 419-904-CARE (2273). If you have a mental health or substance use crisis, visit Harbor's Mental Health Urgent Care located at 3909 Woodley Road in Toledo. Hours of operation are Monday - Friday from 10am - 6pm. No appointment or referral is needed.
The CCBHC Care Model will:
- Provide timely access to care (such as crisis services).
- Train staff to provide tailored services specifically for veterans/military service members.
- Break down communication barriers and expand care coordination inside and outside of Harbor. This includes not only internal and external clinicians/services, but also hospitals/emergency rooms, court systems, corrections/jail facilities, schools/colleges, and other community resources.
Screening, Diagnosis & Risk Assessment
Psychiatric Rehabilitation Services
Outpatient Primary Care Screening & Monitoring
Targeted Care Management
Peer, Family Support & Counselor Services
Outpatient Mental Health & Substance Use Services
Person & Family Centered Treatment Planning
Community-based Mental Health Care for Veterans
The CCBHC Care Model is proven to improve patients' stability in behavioral and physical health.
Data shows in the first 6 month of receiving care, CCBHCs have:
- decrease homelessness
- decrease the amount of time spent in correctional facilities
- decrease the time spent in emergency rooms for behavioral health issues
- decrease inpatient hospitalization for mental health treatment and decrease the use of illegal substances