Residential treatment program offering services for women ages 18 years and up who are struggling with addiction. We welcome all women including pregnant, post-partum women and women with young children.
Unique 24/7 residential addiction treatment program for women, including pregnant women and those who have delivered in the past year. Services address the importance of mother-child bonding and encourage engagement with children during treatment. Babies and young children can remain with mothers during residential care.
The Chrysalis to Monarch program is designed to:
- Decrease the use and/or abuse of prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco, illicit and other drugs
- Increase safe and healthy pregnancies
- Reduce infant mortality rate
- Reduce perinatal and environmentally related effects of maternal and/or paternal substance use on infants and children
- Improve the mental and physical health of women and children
- Improve the mental, emotional, and behavioral disorders among children
- Improve parenting skills, family functioning, economic stability, and quality of life
- Decrease involvement and exposure to crime, violence, and neglect
- Decrease physical, emotional, and sexual abuse for all family members
- Promote collaboration with supportive family members
Women are able to stay in the residential program for up to 12 months.
- Substance Use Disorder
- Ohio Resident
- 18+ years of age
- Medicaid preferred
For more information about Chrysalis to Monarch, call 567.408.7230 or email email@example.com.
Port Sylvania Drive Location
7140 Port Sylvania Drive
Toledo, Ohio, 43617