Program designed to help older adults (55+) celebrate healthy aging, make healthy lifestyle choices and avoid substance use.
The WISE educational program offers six lessons that cover a wide range of topics.
Join us for this fun program where you'll meet new people and:
- Learn about the aging process and how to make healthy lifestyle choices
- Celebrate this exciting stage of life and all the benefits that come with it
- Discuss risk factors and behaviors you should avoid to stay healthy
- Examine how alcohol, prescription medications, and over-the-counter medications affect seniors differently and how you can avoid problems
- Learn to use simple tools to help you feel more empowered about your health and the healthcare you receive.
Enjoy free refreshments and giveaways for participating in the program!
To register for a program near you click here.
For more information or to schedule a program at your organization, contact Dee Washington at 419-214-3626 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Heroin & Opiate Video: