Hamilton County Youth Employment provides subsidized employment to eligible Hamilton County youth, while providing opportunities for career development and credentialing.
Are you 14 - 21 and Looking for a Job? APPLY HERE
- Individuals 14-21 years of age
- Earn $13 per hour
- Earn incentives/bonuses for doing a good job
- Get help creating a resume
- Get help finding the job that is right for you
- Assistance with arranging transportation to work and getting IDs for work
- Training opportunities available to prepare for careers
For more information call 513-694-0601 or email HamiltonCoYEP@harbor.org
Job Sites Include:
- Kitchen prep/food service
If you would like someone to contact you about this program, fill out the contact form HERE.
14-15 years old Work Permit Application: Please print, fill out, and then email completed form to email@example.com.
16-17 years old Work Permit Application: Please print, fill out, and then email completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.