Most services are available via HIPAA secure video. Confidential telehealth services may be delivered while a patient is at home, one of our agency sites, or at another healthcare facility.
What are the benefits of Telehealth Services?
- Faster access to the services you may need
- Access to a nationwide network of board certified mental health providers through convenient, local care
- Telehealth appointments may be more comfortable for some patients
- Insurance coverage and flexible payment options
- Same high quality of care Harbor clients and families have come to know and expect
What if I receive a prescription?
The Medical Assistant will help you obtain any needed medications before you leave the office.
Will I see the same provider each time?
We believe continuity of care is important for successful recovery. Typically, you will see the same provider each visit; however, there may be exceptions that could lead to a provider change.
Woodley Road location
3909 Woodley Road
Toledo, Ohio, 43606
Port Sylvania Drive Location
7140 Port Sylvania Drive
Toledo, Ohio, 43617
22nd Street Location
123 North 22nd Street
Toledo, Ohio, 43604
Commerce Drive Location
800 Commerce Drive
Perrysburg, Ohio, 43551
North Prospect Street Location
1010 North Prospect Street
Bowling Green, Ohio, 43402
6825 State Route 66 North
Defiance, Ohio, 43512
Harbor at Community Hospitals and Wellness Centers (CHWC)
127 Blakeslee Avenue
Bryan, OH, 43506