Hancock County Youth Employment provides subsidized employment to eligible Hancock County youth, while providing opportunities for career development and credentialing.
Are you looking for a Job?
- Individuals 14-18 years of age
- Earn $13 per hour
- Flexible schedule 20 hours per week for 6 weeks
- Get help creating a resume
- Get help finding the job that is right for you
- Will work around transportation needs
- Jobs based on individual interest and assessed aptitudes
For more information call Veronica at 419.796.4559
Job Sites Include:
- Kitchen prep/food service